See the places I’ve traveled my Honda Odyssey RV. This page is a table of contents for my trips.
I usually post my trip photos on Instagram:
I’m more of a traveler than a writer, so give me some time to catch up. Each item links to its post, as I finish writing them:
- Grand Canyon Bright Angel Lodge
- Badlands National Park
- Mount Rushmore Palmer Gulch Resort
- Aquirre Springs Campground (BLM)
- Rubber Tramp Rendevous (RTR) 2018
- Lake Havasu City and BLM Boondocking at Craggy Wash
- Antique Archeology and LeClaire, IA
- Painted Desert and Petrified Forest National Parks
- Devils Tower National Monument
- Overnight at Walmart?
- Mount Rushmore with Kids
- The Mammoth Site
- Effigy Mounds National Monument
- The Purple Pie Place, Custer, SD
- Leclaire Iowa and Antique Archaeology
- Hiawatha National Forest
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Huron National Forest
- Mojave National Preserve
- Hot Springs National Park Tour
- Van Camping at Wind Cave National Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Copper Harbor, Michigan
- RTR 2019
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
Along the way, I’m going to eat some good food!
Please check out my YouTube Channel for other info and adventures!
Want to find great, out of the way campsites? When I’m not boondocking for free, I use my Passport America membership to save 50% on campgrounds. It pays itself back after a couple nights and then cuts campground costs in HALF!
Don’t get stuck buying a separate membership for each campground chain, join Passport America instead!